Our team here at Market Equipment is happy to announce that we will be at the Northwest Food Show this year! The event is scheduled for August 2-3, 2020, and is located at the Portland Expo Center. We look forward to seeing you there!
What to Expect at the Food Show
In recent years, it feels like every aspect of the food industry is changing. The Northwest Food Show offers the chance to talk to over 300 exhibitors to learn what their business is doing to help you. From refrigeration installation and maintenance to interior design, the show provides you an opportunity to find ways to improve your business and save money.
The event is exclusive to those involved in some capacity with the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. This provides you with a great opportunity to network and forge new connections that can prove vital for your business.
The Best Things to do at the Show
The Northwest Food Show is more than just networking! There is so much to do and so much fun to have. Here are some of the things you can do at the show to make sure that you have an unforgettable time:
- The cooking stage – You can watch nationally renowned celebrity chefs in action! This stage will give you a look at how some local favorite dishes are made
- Tasting pavilion – The tasting pavilion gives you a chance to taste some of the region’s finest adult beverage offerings. This is also a great place to make connections and learn strategies for beer, wine and liquor purchases
- Ask the experts – The show provides an opportunity for owners and operators to schedule consultative appointments with experts. This can help you get a step up from others in your field
With so much to do, the Northwest Food Show provides you with a great chance to have a great time will networking.
Come Chat With Us!
Make sure to stop by and have a chat with our team here at Market Equipment. We specialize in refrigeration services that include installation, repair, and maintenance. Our mission is to build, renovate, or design cooling solutions that fit in your budget. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Service and maintenance – We will help make sure your equipment is working at 100%
- Preventative maintenance – Equipment repair can be costly, we help prevent unneeded repairs with preventative maintenance
- Emergency service – Unfortunately, the equipment can break when we least expect it. That’s why we offer 24/7 full-service repair
- Design – We can design and implement commercial refrigeration that is perfect for your store or restaurant
- Deli – We service a wide range of deli equipment including rotisserie ovens, slicers, stoves and more
We have nearly 60-years of experience serving the people of the Spokane, Washington area. If your business is in need of refrigeration services, we’re here to help. We look forward to seeing you at the Northwest Food Show.